Explore the vast concrete housing estate, the Soviet Slavín Memorial, post-industrial development, the Iron Curtain Border Zone and much more from communist architecture in a modern car or in the legendary Czechoslovak Škoda.
This unconventional tour brings to life the story of Bratislava in the turbulent 20th century.
Hotel Devín is an important functionalist work and therefore perfectly completes this exceptional experience. Excellent gastronomy, stylish accommodation and an intimate Wellness centre will be the icing on the cake of your stay – Wandering Bratislava on four wheels.
If you stay for 3 nights or more you will get to this package Bratislava CARD City&Region GRATIS with all discounts to museums, galleries, restaurants, trips and tours and much more! Click here: http://card.visitbratislava.com/sk/discount/
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a chosen room
- Rich breakfast and dinners
- Welcome drink
- 10% off on consumption in Café Devín and Lobby bar
- Unlimited entry to Wellness centre and Fitness
- 2hrs post-communist Bratislava tour with a guide in legendary Czechoslovak car Škoda
- Map with the most interesting sights in Bratislava